The Commission for Liturgy and the Sacraments – French Sector:
- Exercises vigilance and promotion in the area of liturgical and sacramental ministry;
- Supervises and ensures the publication of francophone liturgical books for the CCCB;
- Promotes study, reflection and research in the field of liturgical and sacramental ministry;
- Encourages liturgical and sacramental formation within francophone dioceses, in collaboration with universities and with diocesan centres, seminaries and other institutions that specialize in liturgical and sacramental preparation;
- Encourages dialogue within the field of liturgical music and chant, as well as in sacred art.
The Episcopal Commission for Liturgy is supported in its work by the Office national de liturgie de la CECC (ONL), founded in 1962.
|Mandate / Documents / Contact|