New Administrative Council for Canadian Religious ConferenceFriday, June 6, 2014
The Canadian Religious Conference (CRC) has announced that during its recent General Assembly which met in Montreal, May 29 to June 1, the following were elected as the new members of the CRC Administrative Council:
Sister Rita Larivée, General Superior of the Sisters of Saint Anne, was elected CRC President; Father George Smith, C.S.B., was elected Vice President; and Sister Annette Noël, S.P., Secretary-Treasurer.
The other members of the Administrative Council who were elected are:
– Abbot Peter Novecosky, O.S.B., Western representative
– Sister Joan Cronin, G.S.I.C., Ontario representative
– Father Yvon Chalifoux, O.S.M., Quebec representative
– Sister Pierre-Anne Mandato, S.C.S.M., Quebec representative
– Sister Elisabeth Villemure, S.M.N.D.A., Quebec representative
– Sister Rosemary MacDonald, C.S.M., Atlantic representative
A daily resumé of the General Assembly meeting is available on the CRC website.
Also on the CRC website, under the section Documentation/Leadership, are the key points of presentations to the 2014 General Assembly by Father Anthony Gittins, C.S.SP., on intercultural living.