Commission for Liturgy and the Sacraments (English Sector)
The Episcopal Commission for Liturgy and the Sacraments of the English Sector, assisted by the National Liturgy Office, serves the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops (CCCB) by carrying out the following tasks:
– to produce ritual and liturgical books for use in Canada in accordance with the Guidelines for Liturgical Publications and the requirements of the Holy See;
– to studying questions regarding the liturgy and liturgical adaptations which may be proposed to the Holy See (cf. Sacrosanctum Concilium, no. 44);
– to coordinate work and national studies, wherever possible, with the French Sector Commission pour la liturgie et les sacrements and its corresponding Office national de liturgie.
– to review music and hymns for approved liturgical use by the Catholic Church in Canada.
– to facilitate education and training in liturgical matters.
Mgr Stephen Jensen, président
Mgr Gerard P. Bergie
Mgr Fred Colli
Mgr Vincent Nguyen
Liturgy and Sacraments
Directrice et secrétaire de la Commission
Christina Ronzio, M.A.
National Liturgy Office
2500, promenade Don Reid
Ottawa (ON) K1H 2J2
613-241-9461, poste 108